Sunday, April 16, 2017

SAMMYDRESS REVIEW: A Fresh Outfit Look

Hello, lovelies! I spent the Holy Week at my Mom's. I've got to spend a lot more time with them and I couldn't be any happier. My husband and I brought them to Bonifacio Global City for the visitation of all station of the crosses by the Walkways. Anyway, during our stay at my Mom's, I also took advantage to have outfit shoot with my nephew. For today's post, I am featuring the products sent by SAMMYDRESS last week. As always, this store never cease to amaze me!



I ordered this embroidered shirt tied striped shirt because of the beautiful embroidery. What got me sold was that it is placed at the back. Now that gives this shirt a surprise eh? Also, I love the style of having to tie it, hence, there's a way of cinching your waist or just leave it fall. What do you think? The striped print as pin sized is great and I love it so much it gives a fresh look at all times. It is true to size. Also, I love th fit of this because it makes me look extra leaner. I guess it's because of the shoulder; it is longer than my normal, hence, it looks broader and falls loose. 



This polished stainless steel dumb bell pendant necklace is just so pretty in person! I really don't regret ordering this necklace. The length is just perfect; not so long and not short either. 


This sling back mid-heel pumps is love at first sight! I love it even more when I finally saw and hold in person. It is so lovely and beautiful! The mid-heel height is perfect for work. Always remember that comfort is key if you want a productive day at work. The patent leather gives an instant beauty and it just shines. The sling back has elastic, by the way. I ordered size 39 (US 8) since it's an open back shoes and it fits just fine. But I always order size 40 when it is closed shoes. 


This metallic panel design mirrored sunglasses is really a quality made. Everything is screwed on; so yeah, this is sturdy and not just easily to worn out. A must-have for summer!

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing SAMMYDRESS:
embroidered striped tie shirt (get here)
sling back mid-heel pumps (get here)
metallic mirrored sunglasses (get here)
stainless steel dumbell pendant necklace (get here)
stainless buckle belt bracelet (get here)
ROSEGAL brown nylon tote handbag (get here)



Please do not forget to join my GIVEAWAYS and get a chance to win $20 & $30 worth of products!
Join HERE.







Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM







1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...