Saturday, August 5, 2017

ZAN.STYLE Review: Off-Shoulder White Shirt


Hello, lovelies! How's your weekend going? Can you guess where are we heading tomorrow? We're heading South to eat dinner. Yes, we are going to eat dinner with some friends to show support on a resto that is newly-opened by someone close to us. I will surely update on my IG, so be sure to follow me if you want to know the happenings tomorrow. Anyway, today's outfit post is the second installment post wearing this boat neck long sleeve blouse that ZAN.STYLE sent over. Just click the link below or click the photo above to see more photos and details of this outfit.




Off-shoulder pieces aren't going anywhere. It is here to stay and I feel glad knowing that I can continue collecting off-shoulders may it be top, dress or whatsoever. I ordered this blouse from ZAN.STYLE for the reason that it is off-shoulder but there's more to that. It's the sleeves, lovelies. I love the length and the huge cuff. If you didn't know, I am fond of the androgynous style. I got thrilled to wear this top because I will not borrow my husband's white shirt anymore. Haha! I have already my crisp white shirt and it is designed very chic. What do you think? And oh, the material is superb! It is not thin or something crispy but stretchable soft fabric. The size is true, too (I'm Medium, by the way). The great news is they are having THE BIG SALE where you can enjoy 75% OFF on some picked items in ZAN.STYLE. 


By the way, this is the package when it arrived. It was packed neatly in a box. I love how they pack the orders because I felt being valued as a customer. The package contained 3 items which were packed in a polybag bearing the name of ZAN.STYLE. Each item is folded in a good way with card board and paper, so it stays in place. I must say, my good impression from receiving the package has continued until I finally open each bags. I am very satisfied with all the items! If I have to rate them, it's 5/5 definitely. As you can see, I received 3 items and I already published the first installment post here wearing this. Watch out for the third installment post wearing this front zip sleeveless dress.




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





2 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...